Around the bed and breakfast
The bed and breakfast is located 12 km from Deauville and Trouville, 15 km from Honfleur, 60km from Normandy landing beaches, 70km from Bayeux and its tapestry, 80km from Etretat and less than 2 hours from Mont St Michel.
- Deauville, the leading figure of Côte Fleurie, owes its reputation both to the sophistication of its villas, luxury hotels, stores and restaurants, and to the elegance of its events held throughout the year: horse racing, polo, yearlings sales, golf tournaments, American Film Festival…
- Deauville is also famous for its board walk along the sea, its casino, its thalassotherapy…
- Trouville, whose waterfront is lined with beautiful villas, is known for its fish market held daily on the docks by the fishermen.
- Honfleur, city of the painters, with its distinctive colors….You can stroll around the Vieux Bassin or the streets full of charm, visit museums as diverse as the painter Eugène Boudin or the musician Erik Satie.
- Pont l'Evêque, famous for its cheese, but also for its beautiful half-timbered houses. All around, the lovely villages of Pays d'Auge surrounded with apple fields and Calvados distilleries.
Contact the bed and breakfast
Laetitia and Bernard COLIN
Bed and Breakfast Le Prieuré Boutefol
313 route de Rouen
Tél. : +33 (0)2 31 64 39 70
Port. : +33 (0)6 62 26 39 70